We will use this website to keep you as up-to-date as possible on Coronavirus information as it affects our Parish and Diocese
Here is the Diocese website which has all the information from the bishop concerning coronavirus. Click here to view the Bishop’s latest video: dio.org
Limited Distribution of Holy Communion Expanded
Distribution of Holy Communion will be expanded the weekend of May 24.
Saturday at 5 pm – 5:30 pm
Sunday at 10 am – 10:30 am
Holy Communion will be offered outside of the Church at the following stations: Main Gathering Space door and west Johnson Street door.
Please Follow These Guidelines
- In order to receive Holy Communion, you must watch a live streamed Mass and prepare yourself spiritually to receive the Blessed Sacrament, heading to church after the completion of the Mass. One car per family and just immediate family members. Live streamed Mass is on our Facebook site at 4 pm Saturday and on many social media and internet sites on Sunday morning.
- In order to assure a safe process, children who have not yet received their First Communion are to stay home or remain in the vehicle accompanied by a responsible individual.
- Those who are vulnerable and at high risk are strongly encouraged to stay home and continue to receive Spiritual Communion, especially if you have difficulty getting out of the car.
- Bishop Paprocki’s dispensation from the obligation to attend Holy Mass on Sundays and Holy Days remains in effect.
- No one is permitted to take Holy Communion to family members or friends who are not physically present at the distribution of Holy Communion.
- Enter either the main parking lot or Johnson Street from Morrison and form a line in your car at the door. Your whole family should exit when it’s your turn and form a line at the table. 78.
- When approaching the Holy Communion station, you must wear a mask. If you are not wearing a mask, you will be asked to leave the station.
- Currently, we ask you not to receive Holy Communion on the tongue.
- After the Priest or Deacon places the Host in your hand, you should step aside, temporarily remove your mask and consume the Host.
- You are to return to your vehicle, pull up a few spaces, and offer a Prayer of Thanksgiving, which you can pick up on the table.
- No one is permitted to leave the parish campus without properly and reverently consuming the Host.
- You are then to leave the parking lot, exiting on Vandalia. You are not to congregate with others.
Staying in Community
Parish Rosary Daily at 7:15 pm
To call in: 425-436-6386
Access Code: 219053#
Mass with Father John
Weekend on parish website every Sunday morning and live streamed on Facebook on Saturday at 4 pm
Live streamed every Wednesday at 8:15 am on Facebook
Saturday at 3-4 pm Enter through Southwest Johnson St. Door
Office Doors Open
Thursdays from 11 am – 2 pm
To pick up items like bulletins, Word Among Us, etc., or drop off Offertory, other collections, tuition, etc., the Gathering Space entrance doors and the office foyer door will be open during this time. Enter outside door then office foyer door to left. Items will be in foyer. Place Offertory or other correspondence in slot at office window. (There may not be anyone in the office.) You can still call the parish office, as the phones will be monitored remotely by employees working from home.
You can mail in any correspondence, tuition payments Offertory donations, etc. Please consider electronic donations. You can also donate on our website. Donate button is in upper right hand corner of page. For electronic donation information, call or email Michelle at 345-4343 Ext. 106 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You can also drop off correspondence, donation, tuition, etc. in the mail slot at the front door of Manning Hall on Morrison at any time.
Our bulletin printer will email our bulletin to email addresses we have. Look for the bulletin on Saturdays. If you know someone who is not getting the bulletin and has an email address, please pass this on and have them email Angie at email@example.com. The bulletin is also on our website at www.saintspeter-paul.org/bulletins-schedules/
Turn to God and Our Lady
As in any time of crisis, stress or trials, the first place we should turn is to God and our Lady in prayer.
We invite the parish to:
- Commit to recite a daily rosary for our parish, community, nation and world for Our Lady’s intercession and protection against the Covid 19, corona virus. Parish Rosary every evening at 7:15 pm.
- Pray the Memorare: Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.
- Say the special prayer on this page.Other prayer resources are at the U.S. Bishops website: www.usccb.org