About 170 women attended the Women’s Day Retreat—Miracles of our Faith–on August 26 at our parish. Speaker Elizabeth Ficocelli spoke about Catholic miracles including Eucharistic miracles, stigmatas, incorrupt bodies, Saints with extraordinary abilities, apparitions and weeping artwork.
She emphasized that these miracles are inviting us to grow our faith and our personal relationship with Jesus.
The event included Benediction, a “living” rosary enacted by our school students and the opportunity to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation and view many relics. Special thanks to event organizer Rhonda Phetsadasack and her team for a moving spiritual experience.
Click Here for more photos.
More on Catholic Faith Miracles…
We can find miracles throughout Scriptures and during the last 2000 years, including in present history.
These miracles fall into six categories (examples included). You can “google” the examples to find out more:
- Eucharistic: Lunciano Italy
- Stigmatas: Francis of Assisi, Padre Pio, Rita of Cascia
- Incorrupt Bodies: Catherine of Laboure, St Charbel Makhouf, St. Bernadette Soubrious
- Saints with Extraordinary Abilities (Levitation, Glowing): Ignatius of Loyola, St. Philip Neri, St. Teresa of Avila
- Apparitions: Our Lady of Guadalupe, Fatima
- Weeping Icons and Artwork